HaveiGotAproblem.com is a free online resource to help you understand issues or concerns you may have about mental health or addiction issues.
This site was created to give the public information to help them understand mental health and addiction issues and to assist people in making better informed decisions about their life and personal choices.
HaveiGotAproblem.com was created and is run by the Tasha Foundation, a UK registered charity (charity number1062805).
The TASHA Foundation was established in the 1991 in west London, United Kingdom. Our initial role was to work with residents of Hounslow and Ealing etc. to provide training, confidential information, support, counselling and holistic health care services to individuals affected by substance misuse and mental health difficulties.
- Therapy and life skills training
- Affirmation of self worth
- Sustained community support links
- Holistic personal health choices
- Achievable personal goals
- Underpinning all of TASHA's work is the passionate belief that self-help is a powerful tool. It helps people with complex needs move on to a place of strength and independence in their lives.
- TASHA foundation is an organisational member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy).